Here's a little peek into my makeup drawer...
1) MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and Select Moisturecover concealer. A good friend of mine works at MAC so I've got a lot of MAC goodies in my collection. I love just going in there and letting her tell me what to wear! easy peasy!
2) MAC "Paint" in Bare Canvas. I don't use this every day but when you want your eyeshadow to stay put this primer is the best! And a little goes a long way, I've had this baby for almost a year!
3) This is my newest product, Benefit Speed Brow (you can see it in the photo hiding behind my eyelash curler). Totally not necessary but makes my brows feel tamed and "pretty". I've got some wimpy eyebrows on the edges and sometimes they need a little filler. You can get it at Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart.
4) I've got a huge selection of eye shadows, but it seems I always end up wearing the same ones! I have to say my all-time fave is MAC's "jest". It's the perfect all round colour and goes with everything!
5) This is my all-time, can't-live-without product - mascara! I'm all about the classic Maybelline Great Lash. You can get these babies at the drugstore for like 2 for $7.00, can't beat that!
6) And finish off with a little rouge!! My current fave is Mac powder blush "Mocha".
I've also got a ton of lip glosses, but they're always floating around and getting lost at the bottom of my purse! Hope you enjoyed a little peak into my makeup drawer! Thanks for thinking of me, Liz! I always love reading what goodies everyone else has in their arsenal and was thrilled to be able to share mine too! Happy painting, ladies!
the beautiful Christine all dolled up!
p.s. the photo is of me on my wedding day... excited about getting married (and the pretty makeup in my hand ; )
Thanks to Christine of Just Bella for sharing with us! I love all her products because I am a sucker for MAC