Joy to the world

After recently visiting my old neighbourhood of East York near the Danforth where I did a sit down interview with a local in house stylist for Balisi, I decided that I would kill two birds with one stone and do a little Christmas shopping. I have not been in the Danforth area too recently as I now live farther away, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a lovely new pop-up shop that features fairtrade and handmade eco friendly gifts called you guessed it,  Fair Trade and Hand Made Eco Friendly Gifts.

Not only is this shop great for your conscience but also had some lovely products like: heather grey scarves, hand carved home decor, jewellery, burlap shopping totes and much more...

They are up and coming and will only be at the danforth location, 503 Danforth (east of Logan) until December 31st, but I urge you all to go and support our local shop owners and get a little something for yourselves as well.


The store is run by three owners Craig, Andrea and Paul each featuring their own product lines, Nharo and the Traveling Princess, who will be happy to help you find a lovely gift. And on the same lines of gift giving, shop manager Craig Kovacs is offering this special promotion to readers of WALLPAPER, print out and take this flyer to the store and get a free gift with any compliment.


My flyer was actually printed on 100% hemp, practice what you preach! love it.

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment