Ikat for summer nights

During these great summer months I love to spend time outdoors, that means gardening during the day and enjoying the deck! and as the sun fades I love to go to great outdoor patios in downtown Toronto for dessert, drinks and sometimes dinner. Which gets me to my point, a girl needs a cute summer dress to wear on nights out, with of course some great summer sandals and  a seriously stylish clutch!

That's where Madeline Weinrib Atelier comes in. I saw these super cute and stunning clutch bags and I thought how great would they look with a great linen skirt or dress and some great gladiator pumps!! The unique ikat design gives it a real african inspired vibe!! SWOON I am in love, but wait it gets better...while drooling, I mean browsing the rest of the site I came across furniture, towels, linens and more!! I have no idea what any of them cost the site does not list prices ( which always means it's out of my price range) but a girl can dream right? Anyway enjoy the eye candy!!















No comments:

Post a Comment