Online Shopping: big cartel

I love to online shop! To be honest, I really do love to shop online from the comfort of my own couch, but I also don't own a car, crazy right! I know, but I prefer to bike ride when possible and I take public transit. I also let my license expire, so I need to go and get that renewed... so for now or at least until I feel like lugging home 2 giant sized lamps from HomeSense on the bus then I prefer to shop online. I wanted to share some of my new favourite big cartel shops with great one of a kind and vintage pieces. P.s my sister does drive and own a car so thank goodness for that!


images 1& 2 via {Teaspoon vintage}



images 3, 4, 5 via {Brook Farm General Store}


inages 6 & 7 via{LetterboxCo.} 


images 8 & 9 via {delilah vintage}

image 10 via {Happy Home}

No comments:

Post a Comment