Beauty Bag: Sara, A Dose of Pretty

Hello Wallpaper Readers!
I am delighted to be here with you today.
I am so flattered that Liz asked me to guest post
on her fabulous Beauty Bag series.


My current beauty bag is a vintage clutch from Etsy.
I actually got the idea from Christine of Bijou and Boheme
whom Liz featured back in December.


Here are the products in my beauty bag.


Starting with my #1 cosmetic:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat.
It is an eye highlighter and I must wear it everyday.


 And here are the rest in no particular order:

2. Clinique Instant Pore Minimizer
3. Elizabeth Arden 8-hour Cream. It’s awesome!
This stuff is great for super dry skin and a bad sunburn.
4. Rimmel eye shadows
5. YSL eye shadows
6. Cover Girl eye liner
7. Loreal eye mascara
8. No. 7 eye shadow cream – love it. It helps
your eye makeup last longer.
9. Clinique eyebrow shaper. This lasts forever.
10. Nars blush
11. YSL lip gloss – for those date nights.
12. Brushes
13. My most recent addition to my beauty bag is the Mor lip balm.
I absolutely love it!


 And perfumes, unfortunately I am really sensitive to strong scents.
I get horrible headaches so
I have to be very selective when I buy them.
Two of my favorite ones are Chloe and Donna Karen Cashmere Mist.
They are soft and airy.
I am really tempted to buy some classics like Chanel just for looks.
But I haven’t done that yet.

I hope you enjoyed peeking in my beauty bag.
Thank you Liz for having me.

Have a fabulous day!

Sara

Thanks to the fabulous Sara of A Dose of Pretty for sharing her beauty bag with us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment