Beauty Bag: Alex, Things that Sparkle



I am so excited that Liz invited me here today to share whats in my beauty bag! I have always loved this series, it's so much fun to get to see all the goodies that other people use.

So here is my cosmetic bag!

 This little bag was a high school graduation present that I still absolutely adore. And surprisingly, after 8 years, its still in great condition! I love that it has my monogram and up close the material has a gorgeous texture.

For some reason I couldn't get this picture sharper, I'm sorry! But this is where I store all of my makeup brushes. I saw this idea on a blog a while back and loved it. Recycling an old candle is the perfect way to store my brushes!

And here is my makeup... I am definitely not one of those girls with a big makeup collection (although I really wish I was). Sadly, when I put on lots of makeup, I end up looking like a clown, so I stick to the basics. After trying lots and lots of different brands, these are my absolute favorites that I would recommend to anyone!
1. An Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler but wow is it worth it
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzer in 3 (Dark). I'm really pale, but this way I can do a light dusting and it makes a big impact.
3. Nars blush in Desire- the perfect pink cheeks
4. Lancome Mascara (it vibrates, and as weird as that sounds, it's amazing)
5. Chanel Waterproof Eyeliner. Again, expensive but so so worth it. I have a problem that within an hour, my eyeliner is greasy and all over my face. This is the only one I've ever used that doesn't do that. Its like a tattoo. We're soulmates.

Thank you again for having me over today! xoxo
Thanks to Alex of Things that Sparkle for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment